The world’s most expensive motorhome is up for sale – with a price tag of £1.9million.
Austrian company Marchi Mobile is behind the 40ft long palace on wheels, called the eleMMent palazzo, which comes complete with a pop-up roof terrace measuring 215 sq ft, underfloor heating and a bar. Now that’s a luxury RV!
The space-age vehicle has a huge master bedroom with a 40-inch TV, an en-suite bathroom, rainfall shower, separate toilet, lounge and driver’s cab, complete with bunk bed.
The EleMMent can be fitted with mobile internet, a working fireplace, streaming video surveillance and satellite TV, and boasts a glow-in-the-dark finish to improve night safety.
But the most impressive touch is the machine’s ‘sky lounge’ which opens at the touch of a button and features underfloor heating and a bar.
Marchi Mobile says the 510bhp engine will give the 20 ton eleMMent palazzo a top speed of 93mph while being capable of a relatively high 13mpg, which is quite efficient for such a heavy vehicle – this is partly due to its aerodynamic design.
It will set the buyer back £1.9million and boasts an area which expands to 430 sq ft, making it twice as expensive per square foot as the most lavish properties in London’s exclusive Hampstead postcode.
And if you think that’s eye-watering enough, brace yourselves, because that’s just the starting price.
A source at the company admits the sky is the limit where the luxury vehicle is concerned and, if so requested, they’d be more than happy to cover it in diamonds.
The vehicle has a pop-out living area to provide 80 percent more space and is the first of its kind to offer glow-in-the-dark paint.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE ELEMMENT PALAZZO
- 510bhp engine giving the 20 ton eleMMent palazzo a top speed of 93mph
- Reduced fuel consumption of up to 20 percent thanks to trendsetting aerodynamics, thus creating economic and ecologic harmony.
- Despite its eco-friendly values (relatively speaking, taking into account the palazzo is a large vehicle), the eleMMent is truly sportive with its 510 bhp, unique carbon-fibre rear diffuser and double tube sport exhaust.
- Higher safety rating than regular heavy vehicles due to the high compound strength of the glass fiber plastic cabin and the elevated seating position.
- Pop-up bar with underfloor heating and party lighting
- Master bedroom with 40in flatscreen television and en suite with rainfall shower
- Glow-in-the-dark paint to improve night safety
- All modern conveniences, including video surveillance, mobile internet and a working fireplace
It’s time to treat yourself, so come visit us at Safford RV to see this incredible RV…..okay, we’ll admit we don’t have an RV like the ‘eleMMent’ on our lot, but we’ve got some incredibly luxurious models by Airstream, Itasca, and Monaco, and we promise they won’t set you back 1.9 million.
Visit our website: SAFFORD RV or come see us in person at: 6101 Mallard Road, Thornburg, Virginia…..located off I-95 at exit 118.
contributions from today’s post courtesy of Deborah Arthurs